Monday, August 25, 2008

My first day at TMCC

Today is my first day at Truckee Meadows Community College. I have decided to return to school to obtain more skill in networking computers and Linux applications. I have been in school since 2001 and I really enjoy the academic atmosphere. There is something special about the halls of learning. I am looking for work; I would prefer to work at the University of Nevada, Reno, although any higher education institution would suffice. I have been to several community colleges all over Nevada and California, but I have my Bachelors of Science from California State University, Fresno. I did not like programming, so my major was Business Administration with my option in Computer Information Systems. So I have a lot of experience in data base applications.

I have a webpage on Facebook. If anyone is interested….http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=692882884. I am looking forward to learning new and amazing things this semester!