Sunday, August 08, 2021

August 2022 CT Scan

OK, fear is not my favorite emotion. I keep thinking during a panic attack that I'm as scared as I can ever be.... until I'm more afraid. Afraid to the point of screaming and not being able to breathe or control myself in any way. I'm am so scared, so afraid, I have a lot of support with me, I just don't have the technique down to unwind from a panic attack.

 

I remember now that a few months ago I couldn't lay down to get a CT scan and figured out I could use my cpap machine to successfully lay down in the CT bed. I had a really bad panic attack in the CT scanner on Wednesday night and I did not remember using the cpap before. I just can't seem to remember everything all the time, especially when I am so afraid.

 

 

 

  • Toolbox:
  • Talk to Brenda, Jim, Carolyn and Margaret (personal connections)
  • Validate it, of course I'm afraid of dying when I can't breathe
  • Don't fight it, breathe into it, be the water
  • Deanna, Maribeth, Elaine, Vicky Rye, Dolly Keller, Val Phillips, Judith Inskip, Carl and Shaun. (church connections)
  • Meditation rock, guided imagery